Thread: another new member from virgina

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

Default another new member from virgina

I only really been bowling since November, coming to the end of my first summer league. really did not do as well as I wanted too. but I am still learning.

Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask questions, there are several knowledgeable people on here including certified coaches. Good luck with your bowling!

SandBagger

I will, make sure I look first, someone may have asked a question that I may be having

Chats: 32

We've had quite a few Va. Here lately welcome to the site.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

SandBagger

i know in my parts, there is not much to do, the night clubs (seen too many fights in them), couple movie cinemas (cheaper to bowl the watch a movie and popcorn), and 3 bowling centers. all in 30mins of each other. sadly one driller in that distance. 2 do unlimited rates two or three nights a week, my home house does 1.50 bowling mondays (during the winter and closed in the summer) and thursdays (year round). seems to do well. don't know about north, south or east of the blue ridge.

pretty much not much to do around here, they run youth league on thursdays during the summer too. they take up as many lanes as my league do. that is a good sign.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Welcome to the boards.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker