Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: LION vs ICEMAN

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    lOL.... are you sure it wasn't only 25 times??? Hey remember its MY BIRTHDAY,,,, maybe a special deal on the rooms??? I will know maybe by tomorrow if my wife can get 9 days off for a little bike adventure, and bowling!

I might have her bowl Aslan,,, and my target will be Mike!! (

Anyway, Rob.... let me know on the room rate for One or two nights in Veags starting the 23, 24, and maybe the 25,,, need to do some gambling at where ever we stay with Mud!! Thanks again Rob!!
    Bad a$$ Iceman - congrats on the new ride. Look forward to checking it out.

GAMBLING IS A MUST. What do you play? I play anything EXCEPT slots. My flight gets in at 9:05 so I will be to the hotel shortly after that I reckon. How long are you staying in Vegas?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default ITs home with ICEMAN!!!

Wow,,, what a FRICKEN RIDE home from the dealership,,, with all the goodies the Navi wing has, its like piloting a Stealth Fighter!! 1800 cc of pure sports tour!! Very Happy with the incredible surround sound system... could hear ZZ TOP going 65 like I was at a live concert!!

Looking forward to meeting you guys! Is your wife making the trip with you? My wife loves to ride,,, is trying to get 9 days off! Will maybe know today!

Next week the matching spoiler, (with brake light), will be in,, running lights, trailer hitch to pull the trailer, so that I can load up a bunch of gear including my bowling balls! IT will be one of those hitch's that you can remove when not pulling the trailer.

WOW,,, LOOKING forward to this TRIP! Been a while since I have gone on a long bike adventure....

Now if Rob can get us a FREE ROOM,,, so that we will have gambling money, we will be set!! (

The Goldwing comes with a free complimentary XM Ration/traffic thing for a certain amount of time... Salesman was not sure how long, but I will find out! Nice on open road trips!! GPS,,, works GREAT!!

Well got the bike thing out of the way!!! COME ON SEPT 20th!!!! If she gets the days off she requested, we
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-27-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Rob...

Rob maybe 3 nights in Vegas for my wife and me,,,, will know if she can make the trip hopefully this afternoon. So staying 23, 24, and 25, leaving the 26th!

Bowling showdown!

Bikers vs Surfer Guys, from San Diego
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-27-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Rob,,, My Wife

My wife will be making the trip with me, so need a room for 3 days for two! As I said, would prefer having it at the same place we bowl. But like Mudpuppy,,, if there is a place with free rooms,,,, that's cool!! I am sure they will get their money back in gambling losses from Mud, and Ice! LOL

Put the riding pegs on my bike today, will be having the dealership put the spoiler/brakelight, trailer hitch, back rest, and trailer hitch on this Coming Friday, when the lights come in! CAN"T WAIT TO HIT THE ROAD!!

Again, Thanks Rob!!!\

running pegs, I installed this morning for the trip,, VERY comfortable!!

It will look something like this when I pull into Veags,,, still need to wire, and hook up the trailer hitch!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 08-31-2014 at 09:47 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Nice Iceman. My wife is flying in on Thursday. She doesn't have as much vacation time as I do. The real reason for the trip is to take our 21 year old daughter for her 21st birthday (back in January but Mrs. MP was pregnant). So I'm sure you will meet them then.

I am super stoked to go. First though I have deal's gap for 6 days next week - super stoked on that as well. September is a great month.

Chats: 204

Amyers wants to know why you ain't got no couches in yer yard.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Nah we save those until the end of the game and then set them on fire.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Nah we save those until the end of the game and then set them on fire.
    Ahhh...a Michigan State graduate huh??

Chats: 32

Ahhh...a Michigan State graduate huh??
    WVU We invented couch burning and have the city ordinances against it to prove it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Blog Entries

ONLY thing-a-go'en to be burning is the lanes in Las Vegas when Iceman takes on the kitty cat!!!! Bring you best game!! This old man is going to teach you how to bowl!!

I had a GREAT Series in practice today,,, 96, 109, and 1 fricken 60!!!! I just hope I can hang on to this high level of game play!! Iceman doesn't want to COOL OFF!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast