Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: LION vs ICEMAN

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default SOON Mudpuppy and Ice will be

taking applications to be on OUR team for the Next HUGE Rumble in Vegas!! The screening process is now open if you think your GOOD ENOUGH!
    Surfer Dudes, and mental types need NOT APPLY!

Only hard Core Real Bikers need apply! Background checks will be done, by Hell's Angles! If you are a Biker, and think you have what it takes to be on the Bikers team, apply NOW! Its never to early to get this bad *** team together!

One requirement next year... ALL bikers need to ride their bikes out to Vegas, like Iceman! Bring a chick if you like on the back,,, she can hold your fricken balls!! Makes the trip that much less stressful if its a long journey, like it was for ICE! 1400 miles each way!

If you think you got what it takes,,, sign in below,,, a Hell's Angle will be sent to your place, and he will decide if you, GOT WHAT IT TAKES!!

Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-01-2014 at 09:05 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 32

I don't know if I could make it or not but I'm sure I don't qualify as a "biker" or a "surfer". Team "hillbilly" or "redneck" I'm sure will be suggested.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I don't know if I could make it or not but I'm sure I don't qualify as a "biker" or a "surfer". Team "hillbilly" or "redneck" I'm sure will be suggested.
    I'm not sure I qualify as a "surfer" either, other than I've tried it before (not very good at it because I didn't start early in life) and I live in San Diego...That said, I'd be more than happy to join the surfer team whenever the next shindig goes down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zdawg View Post
    I'm not sure I qualify as a "surfer" either, other than I've tried it before (not very good at it because I didn't start early in life) and I live in San Diego...That said, I'd be more than happy to join the surfer team whenever the next shindig goes down
    The Beach Boys never surfed! O,, wait,, they had a few photo shots for their record covers! Just have a photo shot with a board, and your a surfer!
    Has a nice sound to it... Sufer Zdawg!! Hope to see you next year,,, we need FRESH MEAT!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by jnv32185 View Post
    I know it is early but I am putting my money on the Bikers to win next year!
    Smart man

Iceman it's ok you can say I completely SUCKED in scotch doubles. I did. It's a fact. I screwed you on several unmakeable splits. Made poor adjustments. After all that step ladder excitement I was worn down. But you aren't going to offend me - I am a biker bro. I got wide shoulders and thick skin. Next year I am drinking pure racing fuel just before the doubles match like any good biker would do, maybe with an ethylene glycol chaser

Blog Entries

Default It was an inside JOB, the lane change!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Smart man

Iceman it's ok you can say I completely SUCKED in scotch doubles. I did. It's a fact. I screwed you on several unmakeable splits. Made poor adjustments. After all that step ladder excitement I was worn down. But you aren't going to offend me - I am a biker bro. I got wide shoulders and thick skin. Next year I am drinking pure racing fuel just before the doubles match like any good biker would do, maybe with an ethylene glycol chaser

NO you didn't SUCK,,, it was the lane change that Mike White got for 50 bucks! I saw him slip the cashier a 50, and Mike not knowing I can READ LIPS, he said, do it NOW,,,,,,,, say it has something to do with leagues...!

You were kicking ask, on the original lanes! We are still tight! Bikers Unite!!! Surfers will Wipe Out when we meet next!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default How did i do it?

Upon looking back, and having been ask by many friends, and family back home, "HOW DID you do it at 66!" They all thought it was amazing that I could ride a motorcycle pulling a trailer, with cloths, gear, BOWLING BALLS, my wife on the back 3000 miles round trip through high winds, and rain in places...

My reply:,,,,

I am Only 1/2 HUMAN!

My Better Half is ICE!

Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-02-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    NO you didn't SUCK,,, it was the lane change that Mike White got for 50 bucks! I saw him slip the cashier a 50, and Mike not knowing I can READ LIPS, he said, do it NOW,,,,,,,, say it has something to do with leagues...!

You were kicking ask, on the original lanes! We are still tight! Bikers Unite!!! Surfers will Wipe Out when we meet next!
    Being that Mike White was bowling great on the first pair of lanes and shot 150 after moving to the fresh, I seriously doubt that he slipped anybody anything to move. Personally, after shooting 254-227 on the first pair, I'm sorry I didn't think to slip someone $50 for us NOT to move. While I was able to hold on to win, my 192-190 certainly brings into question bowlers' obsession with fresh oil. Often the lanes get much easier after the oil calms down and the lanes open up.

Blog Entries

Default Next meeting who will be the one????????

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    Being that Mike White was bowling great on the first pair of lanes and shot 150 after moving to the fresh, I seriously doubt that he slipped anybody anything to move. Personally, after shooting 254-227 on the first pair, I'm sorry I didn't think to slip someone $50 for us NOT to move. While I was able to hold on to win, my 192-190 certainly brings into question bowlers' obsession with fresh oil. Often the lanes get much easier after the oil calms down and the lanes open up.
    was it the oil, or the lanes themselves? My first practice game on the fresh oil was 226,,, Mudpuppy on fresh oil was kicking ask? So many variables,,, maybe it was oil,,,, maybe the lanes themselves,,, who knows,,,, I just know that scores went SOUTH after the change! WHO KNOWS what might have happened if we stayed on the original pair!

ONE THING FOR SURE, YOU ARE THE CHAMP!! All Glory is YOURS, guy that is only 6 months younger then ICE!

With that Free lesson you gave me,,,, GET READY,,,, ICE IS coming back!! YOU are now on my radar screen, and locked in. Can you repeat??
    We shall see!! (

Who knows how many just might show up for our next MEETING!!

I had a DREAM last night that hundreds came to our next bowl off! Also in that dream Aslan, was bowling on HIGH LEVEL!! Do in part to the knowledge you imparted to him.

Can the STUDENT, beat the MASTER????

We shall see,,,,, WE SHALL SEE!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

It was the oil. I struck repeatedly on the first few shots, and then the oil went squirrely. In the second game, the same thing happened on the left to Mudpuppy. With the type of shot that Mike White throws, the screaming back ends killed him right away. This is typical in league there. I usually strike at will during practice and then shoot a buck sixty the first game. It's not until the third game in league that I usually have a decent shot.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast