Type of bowler: Tweener
Avg Speed: 17.5
Rev Rate: 375-400
PAP: 5 x ¾ up
Layout: 60 x 4 ½ x 37

Looking for something with some surface that would keep it’s energy and allow me a different option on the tougher stuff. Ball accomplishes that. The layout is meant to get the ball down the lane but try and simulate the heavy roll. Does just that.

40 ft house pattern – Wood pattern with medium volume. More useful than I thought. Ball really does clear the fronts and stores energy. Is a very good option to create heavy down lane roll that won’t over read. Did run out of lane late.

Kegel Autobahn – It’s a medium difficult pattern. The surface really helped but the layout made the ball a bit weak in the back. On a pattern that requires some early roll, the ball didn’t have enough early. This is layout specific though.

Nationals doubles/singles – One of the more difficult patterns. On the surface I was on this ball was a big help. Didn’t over read the end of the pattern which was big for me. Also, it cleared the temptation to roll early and over react in the heads. This is where the ball was most useful.

Overall, ball does what I want it to do. With the layout it has some limitations that a heavy surface ball with that type of layout would expect. It’s a useful curveball for me.

Darrell Lovell
staffer, www.bowlerx.com