Thread: Lord Field Talent

Wink Lord Field Talent

just ordered my Talent....will ne posting review soon!
    Last edited by bowl1820; 08-07-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Chats: 204

Wait...you can "order" talent??

Ice...clear some room on your credit card so you can pick some of that up before the Vegas challenge!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Wait...you can "order" talent??

Ice...clear some room on your credit card so you can pick some of that up before the Vegas challenge!!
    hahahahahahaha i had a similar thought how much money could i make selling this to the guys in my league!!! muwahahaha
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Some would say talent has been for sale since resin balls came out and maybe back to urethane.

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Some would say talent has been for sale since resin balls came out and maybe back to urethane.
    i admit that any skilled bowler can make the game look easy with a resin ball, however i watched a man last night who has bowled long enough to be considered "skilled" or "special"you choose lol but he just bought an Optimus and he is the poster child for the counter argument of "Resin balls make you better" pretty sure his average has be under 100 for the last two years, but he keeps trying and he keeps buying new balls every years, he even uses a "Robo-Robby" arm lol
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

I guess I should have clarified... the Talent is the name of a bowling ball by Lord Field bowling...LOL A little about me first....I have been A HUGE Storm/Roto guy for a long time. I set a house record with the IQ Tour Pearl, throwing the front 31 strikes and 33 out of 36 strikes and have several other honor scores with their equipment. I wanted to try something different so I started checking out the smaller companies. I decided on Lord Field/Lane Masters and judging by my first ball from them I made a great choice. I have a pretty high rev right and 17-18 mph speed and avg over 220 (who doesn't right?). I drilled my Talent 65x41/2x50. I wanted a smooth arcing shape that I can throw on a variety of conditions. What I got was a controllable reaction that allowed me to play more straight and still have A LOT of punch left on the back end. This might be one of the hardest hitting balls I have ever thrown. This ball also gave me a good amount of wiggle room, allowing me to miss in or out and still strike. I am thoroughly impressed by the Talent and I would recommend this ball to anyone. I f you are looking for quality equipment check out lfbowling.com and become a registered user to save big on great equipment.