This new release by 900 Global almost speaks for itself. I know practice is one thing but I must say I haven't had a ball that I averaged 230+ from practice all the way thru league. Who doesn't want to do that all the time when they go out for league and or tournament play?!

I drilled mine with a 5 X 3 drill pattern where the pin is top of ring finger just off to the right of and CG and mass bias are kicked to the right of thumb by about one inch and a half. With a weight hole straight across 5 inches with a 15/16's bit at 2 inches deep.

This drill has given me the one two punch with my Network. For me the Network digs into the lane more than the Dream in the front part of the lane. For me it is about a 5-8 board difference in the front of the lane. Down lane it is similar except you will see the Dream be stronger in motion down lane.

Man I love this ball!

The Dream will fit in between your All Day and All Night. I don't know about you but I am glad I have a ball that compliments the Network! One of my favorites!

Andrew Jensen
900 Global/AMF Staff

Sent from my iPad