Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High score with new Optimus ball.

Chats: 10

Default High score with new Optimus ball.

Got my new Storm Optimus about a month ago and scored my high game with it today being a 240. A split got me in the 4 th but then tangled off 5 more strikes before crashing in the 10th. Missed my highes game ever by 6 pins!

nice i've been hearing many great things about this ball, not very many people throw storm in the house i bowl in, allot of DV8 stuff but little storm, i have only seen 3 optimus' roll and i must say i'm impressed although i hear it shines up quickly, it looks like a pretty versatile ball
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

I really like that ball and i am going to get one hopefully in the next month. Nice bowling man!

Great bowling Blomer! I got my Optimus around 3 weeks ago and have only shot 1 1/2 games with it. The house I went to did not oil, in fact the admitted they don't oil in the summer! I have to find some time to try it out. Leagues start in 3 weeks.

My house doesn't oil to much during summer either. They do have summer league with this so I try to bowl the day after to get practice. You will love the ball. Great kick at the end! Good luck!

I have only seen one Optimus so far and it was from a very inconsistent bowler that pointed the ball
    I don't generally throw many pearls so I doubt I will wind up with this ball unless I get a great deal on a used one

Hy may have been testing it out, just got it. It was a lot different from what I previously used and took me a bit to mind my spot. But now I do, I love it. You said pointed, what does that mean?

Pointed is basically throwing a straight ball from the edge of the lane straight to the pocket

Well it's the wrong ball for that! Lol.

I agree. This ball has too much kick for that style. I will love to open the lane up with this ball!
    Last edited by bubba809; 08-13-2014 at 07:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast