Thread: LEGEN...wait for it...DARY! Black Widow Legend Review

Default LEGEN...wait for it...DARY! Black Widow Legend Review

Dear Bowling Gods,
    THANK YOU!
    Signed,
    Shaneshu87
    all kidding aside this IS the BEST ball i have ever put holes in.

Weight: 16
    Top Weight: 3oz
    pin: 3.5
    Drilled: Skid Flip off the sheet, mid range track
    Surface: OOB
    Speed: 10-12mph
    Rev: 250-300rpm
    Style: Stroker
    Shot: THS Wood Fresh

this ball is straight SICK! for those of you familiar with the Black Widow Assassin, you'll love the back end and power this ball brings to the pins! if you are familiar with the Deadly Aim you love how this ball rolls up through the mids while still bring the Deadly back end. what do you get when you combine those two? LEGEND.

1st game out of the box 245! i had a line 8 boards wide! i laid it down around the 15 and pushed it out to the 6-5. what i noticed was a VERY smooth transition much like the Deadly Aim, but then i saw the roll of the Assassin as it headed to the deck! i saw very little deflection off the pins, the energy in this ball just pushes it straight through the pocket! hands down this ball lives up to the name and does widow name proud! way to go Hammer for this awesome ball!

turns Deadly like the Aim
    kicks A$$ like the Assassin
    HITS LIKE A HAMMER!
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Hummmmm,,, Maybe that will be my next ball!! Sounds like many similarities to the Deadly Aim!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

it rolls a lot like the deadly, same early roll we both love with wicked sick backend that just drives straight through the pins, same pin carry you see from the deadly, down and out
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Ringer
    Chats: 0

It looks like a winner. I cant waite to get the deadly aim in my hands!!

I'm getting this ball drilled up on Saturday. Can't wait! I was thinking of using this ball after the Deadly Aim starts to burn out in league play. Any suggestions?

It has a cool name and I'm sure it works great like most other high performance balls.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid