Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 5 x 5 ˝ x 2

The Wipe Out and Punch Out are both drilled the same pin above the ring, cg out a little bit with no hole. Both with the same great cover stock technology that has been used on many balls the R2S which is my all time favorite Wipe Out being a solid and Punch Out being a pearl. Both great balls for a house condition on typical day of league or when your bowling on a higher volume oil pattern and your other equipment starts to lose its down lane motion when the lanes start to dry up you can go to one of these that will get down the lane saving energy when the heads are burnt.

Wipe Out being a solid it is smooth on the back end and controllable. For a medium to dry lane ball it is one of the strongest balls money can buy in its lineup. Punch Out is a pearl that has a wicked back end motion for a low end ball. For low end balls they both pack a punch. My best experience with these 2 have been on house shots during a tournament when the inside is oil and outside is dry and I just stand a little right and watch them slide left and make strong moves on back; Wipe Out being smooth and Punch Out being stronger on the back end. Only thing you have to make sure is be consistent on speed especially if its on a little bit more oil other than that you will have fun with both of these.

If you have any questions about the Wipe Out and Punch Out email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Pro Shop Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com