Thread: New member from CT

Chats: 0

Default New member from CT

What's up guys? I just found the forum and can't wait to get active here. I'm from Milford, CT, been bowling for about 2 years. I missed the summer league since I'm coming off microfracture knee surgery. I can't wait till the winter league starts up at the end of the month. I have a Hammer First Blood, Spike, and a plastic in my bag. I left with a 189 average, I think I really need to work on being more consistent to get over the 200 mark. My big issue is not getting the ball out to the dry 10-5 boards at the breakpoint on a consistant basis. Overall it seems like this forum has a bunch of helpful information and good reads.

Chats: 32

Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy it. I have struggled with getting the ball out to the right in the past also. I have been doing much better with it here lately I have started adjusting my target to just past the arrows or boards around the arrows. Not much just about 5 feet farther down the lane and it has helped me with that.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Welcome to the site and good luck with your game!

Chats: 10

Welcome. Fairly new here myself. These boards are a great resource. Lots of great people here you help each other out!
    Enjoy!

Another CT guy! welcome to the site

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Welcome. Every get over to Nutmeg?
    John

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Welcome to bowlingboards.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Welcome to bowlingboards.
    I have all my equipment done by Chris. As far as league bowling I havnt got to Nutmeg yet, though I don't think it will take me long. Milford, with the new ownership is going down the crapper lately. They only want to cater to the open bowlers, and it's starting to run me the wrong way. That ontop of them not taking care of the lanes is probably going to lead me to Nutmeg, I think this fall is Milford's last shot for me.

Welcome to the forum! Always glad to hear about someone else who is passionate about bowling, willing to work on their game, and excited about what's next!