Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angie's Scores

Default Angie's Scores

Please keep in mind that I have not been bowling long. My average at the end of last season was 122. Tonight was the first night of our 2014-2015 season and my scores were 124, 149, and 123. So, nothing spectacular, BUT they were all over average, and one game was 27 pins over! I am pretty happy about that one.

Also, I had 2, 4, 7, and 10 up. The picture on the monitor showed me where to put my ball, and I did. I was slightly off from the picture, but my ball knocked down the 3 pins on the left in such a way that the 7 flew over and hit the 10 and I picked it up! I was pretty happy with that one

heck yeah! just keep chugging and plugging and you'll get there
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 32

Hey nice bowling that 2-4-7-10 is one I struggle with when I leave it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Second week scores (last year's average is 122 and we are using it threw next week): 154, 124, 126.

Chats: 0

Nice bowling. Do you have a goal for average this season?
    Avg: 215
    HG: 300
    HS: 822
    Don't be afraid to move! I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Thanks. I would like to be able to add at least 20 to my average. My Karma and I are still fighting to see who is the boss though lol It is my first hook ball, and last year my average only went up 15. But this year, I have refused to make adjustments. I did last year and my ball was all over the place. This year, I am keeping in one position, no adjustments, AND I am picking up spares with my Karma and not a straight ball. This seems to be working so far. I will let you know if the streak continues tomorrow

OMG! OMG! OMG! My scores tonight: 189!!!! 167!!!!!! 171!!!!!! My best night EVER!!!!!! Too bad it's week 3 and no awards until AFTER 12 games My average is 123. Would been a 175 patch and a 500 series patch

Chats: 32

Nice series Angie
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Nice going! It is always nice to see someone excited about their bowling.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast