Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bowling Trash Talk

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by rico View Post
    Maybe so but I think this is a waste of time...I came here to learn and am new to the site....will browse other parts of this site but not back here....don't see any humor here but will check out other comments rv has to make in other sections....this section is not for me....wish everyone well....
    Now that, everyone, is comedy. Good one rico. LOL.

High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Maybe so but I think this is a waste of time...I came here to learn and am new to the site....will browse other parts of this site but not back here....don't see any humor here but will check out other comments rv has to make in other sections....this section is not for me....wish everyone well....
    Everyone has a different sense of humor and rv did put up a warning that it might make Ice beat the pulp out of a kitten. Poor kittens were on the look out for Ice but it was Rico they should have been worried about.

Humor is very important in life cause life it too short not to laugh. There IS a lot of great info on this forum and sometimes there are things put on here just for a laugh. Be well Rico enjoy the rest of the site.
    Just call me Twisted
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default trash talk

you want trash talk!!!
    talk about this puppy!!

WALKING, TALKING, TRASH TALK
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-08-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

HAHA this was a good read and me once upon a time. When I was a teen to mid 20s and it was time to go out it was the beach, movies, or cruising the streets. I sucked at bowling and rarely stepped foot in a bowling alley. Now though I find it fun and relaxing. Sure I won't use house shoes or house balls since I once stuck my hand into one with nasty goo in it but I enjoy the game.

Humor isn't for everyone I just hope Rico isn't the guy flipping off pins, kicking ball returns, and punching walls when he bowls. Relax and enjoy a cold one!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Konvict1982 View Post
    HAHA this was a good read and me once upon a time. When I was a teen to mid 20s and it was time to go out it was the beach, movies, or cruising the streets. I sucked at bowling and rarely stepped foot in a bowling alley. Now though I find it fun and relaxing. Sure I won't use house shoes or house balls since I once stuck my hand into one with nasty goo in it but I enjoy the game.

Humor isn't for everyone I just hope Rico isn't the guy flipping off pins, kicking ball returns, and punching walls when he bowls. Relax and enjoy a cold one!

"Rico,, Rico,, This is nurse Pusher,,, please report to the front counter, its time for your less serious, HAPPY PILL. "

Life, and bowling in general should not be taken so seriously! At least 50 percent of it should be should be FUN! If you can't Laugh, and learn at the same time, what is the use in living!!

Rico,,, the nurse is waiting!!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-09-2014 at 10:40 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

So don't go bowling....try posting comments which are actually helpful to others who like to bowl or get out of these sites....for those of us who love the game, we endure shortcomings provided by proprietors at local centers so we can enjoy engaging in a game we like...it is the competition part of leagues and tournaments I enjoy most....and I don't suck at the game.....don't come back here, rv driver, unless you are willing to learn the game and have nicer things to share....
    I... Wow!... Just... Srrsly??!!

Chats: 0

First of all, Boys and Girls, As Russell said in "Independence Day": Hello, boys! I'm baaaaaack!!!

My work and home life has precluded me from participating in the forum of late -- and it's only going to get busier; am likely looking at a move to another state. But I wanted to take a few minutes to "check in," because I know Iceman has been worried sick about me, and Aslan's been mourning over a candid snapshot of me taken at the shoe counter of Moe's Lucky Bowl, when I ran across this thread. And I have to reply.

To rico: I've been involved in bowling seriously since 1979. I carried an average back then of just under 210, and was sort of hoping to make the PBA. Then life happened, I stopped bowling, and hadn't been back to the game for about 30 years. Last year, I decided to get back into the game, and found this forum. The community here has been invaluable in re-fostering my love for the game, encouraging me, building my self-confidence, and giving me some much-needed bowling camaraderie. Most of all, the forum has answered a lot of my insufferable questions, confirmed my analysis, and endured my overblown kicking of every dead-horse detail of ball characteristics and shoe features. This is a great place to learn. But, like a great league, it's also a place to kick back and relax with your friends. I love the game as much as anyone, and hope to see it prosper in American (and world) culture. I thought the article was hilarious, because it poked fun at a stereotype of bowling that is -- or at least used to be -- all-too-often true. Its humor was in its hyperbolic treatment of the stereotype that we've all had (as you mentioned) to overlook sometimes in our zeal for the game. Sometimes self-deprecating humor is a useful tool. I'm sorry it didn't jibe with you, but don't dismiss the whole forum just because you didn't get the joke. This is a wonderful place to learn, to ask, to help, and to have fun.

That is all.
    Last edited by rv driver; 11-10-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12