Thread: Mobile Site

Chats: 0

Default Mobile Site

I'm not sure if anyone is aware, or necessarily cares, but I'm only able to view one page of posts per thread on my mobile. It kind of makes the mobile version hard to use if you can't read the entire thread of comments. Which is a shame because the mobile site has a nice look and is easy to navigate. I'm on a GS4.
    Avg: 215
    HG: 300
    HS: 822
    Don't be afraid to move! I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by MiggityMatt View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone is aware, or necessarily cares, but I'm only able to view one page of posts per thread on my mobile. It kind of makes the mobile version hard to use if you can't read the entire thread of comments. Which is a shame because the mobile site has a nice look and is easy to navigate. I'm on a GS4.
    the "site does not work past 1st page" problem has been a continuing problem. Also if you attempt to switch to the full site from the mobile site using the link at the bottom of the page and it didn't work.

To get to the full site

Type this url into your browser http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum.php?styleid=20 and it should take you to the full site.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Ah, yes. I forgot to mention the "full site" link doesn't work.

Thanks for the URL.
    Don't be afraid to move! I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 1

This has been an ongoing problem for a long time. Really I stay logged in 90 % of the time and check in about every Hr so that I don't miss any convos I want to be apart of. I'm not a FBer so it's not like I'm checking my phone for much more. You might try that

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    ... I'm not a FBer so it's not like I'm checking my phone for much more. You might try that
    Haha, me either. The wife is stuck on it 24/7, though. I always tell her I'm going to start a FBA support group.

Chats: 1

Haha, me either. The wife is stuck on it 24/7, though. I always tell her I'm going to start a FBA support group.
    Ha ha ha looks like your going to be a chronic Boards mobile checker like myself