Thread: Tuesday Night Have-A-Ball League And We Are League Champs!!!!

Default Tuesday Night Have-A-Ball League And We Are League Champs!!!!

I bowled kinda crappy first came but trying something new I learned watching lesson 5 on Next Level Bowling Lessons by Norm Duke and it really helped what he said I dunno if was the way he explained it or what but it made since so I tried the other day had a good game with it got quite few strikes with his method and tonight I had 5 strikes in one game not in a row but would have been strike spare if my concentration hadn't been thrown off cause of what my mom had said earlier about her and another bowler the way her an another bowler bowled and I know its not a very big league but I had highest League Women's average also. here are my scores. 135-150-162=447!!!
    [*]Name: Sara M. Frey/Proud Member Of http://www.BowlingBoards.com
    [*]Average:139/Ball Weight 13 lbs/Bowling Style: Tweener
    Mot[*]Bowling Balls:iv Motiv Octane/MotivTribal/ Ebonite Cyclone/ Brunswick Anaconda/ Columbia300 WhiteDot/Ebonite Maxim

Chats: 32

Congrats wolfgirl
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

congrats!
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Congratulations! Like lombardi said "winning isn't everything it's the only thing".

Nice bowling Sara!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Congratulations!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Way to go!!!

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Congratulations! Like lombardi said "winning isn't everything it's the only thing".

Timeless!

Congrats, Wolfgirl.
    Avg: 215
    HG: 300
    HS: 822
    Don't be afraid to move! I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 221

Congratulations Wolfgirl. Out of curiosity what ball did you chose from your league.