Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Aug 18, 2014 to Aug 24, 2014 - Storm Optimus

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    They must have seen him bowl

Just kidding
    I CAN'T WAIT until I get to bowl you in person!! Granted, due to Deliverance...I won't be doing that in West Virginia. But someday...you will join the club of MWhite and soon to be Iceman as BBers that have words to eat!! Indeed.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I CAN'T WAIT until I get to bowl you in person!! Granted, due to Deliverance...I won't be doing that in West Virginia. But someday...you will join the club of MWhite and soon to be Iceman as BBers that have words to eat!! Indeed.
    Deliverance was set in Georgia not West Virginia. You know that one was to good to pass up
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

I hear banjos, run!!!!!!

Chats: 0

Storm needs to come up with a ball that not only smells like hillbilly, but actually plays a banjo tune (imbedded in the core) as it rolls down the lane. they could call it "The Sqealer!"

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    Storm needs to come up with a ball that not only smells like hillbilly, but actually plays a banjo tune (imbedded in the core) as it rolls down the lane. they could call it "The Sqealer!"
    or the "Nbreed"
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Deliverance was set in Georgia not West Virginia.
    Great. Now other than black lung, West Virginia has nothing to be proud of.

Sure they do West Virginia ranks 2nd in the nation on fewest branches on a family tree right behind Arkansas

I would like to try a Storm ball, I've only bowled Ebonite equipment.

I wanted to buy the Optimus. My Marauder Mutiny was less than half the price and I'm on a budget like most people. I'll take it if I win it!

I have an Optimus and I absolutely love it!! I would love to win this for my Dad.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast