Sinister - 60 x 4 x40 pin thru ring finger - out of the box
Oil patterns: 42ft Kegel Flex with Fire and Ice oil and 43ft PBA regional pattern
Lane surface: HPL installed 10 years ago and rescreened in 2014
On the house pattern, the ball was a little too strong in the middle of the lane when standing 22 and looking at 6-8... Moved into 29 and looked at 12-14 and the ball held better and was really strong thru the pin deck. I was really thinking that with the strong layout in this ball, it would burned up before it got to the pocket, but it did not one bit. I put the Sinister on the Innovative ball spinner and hit it with 4000ab and polished it and it gave me that additional length i was looking for when playing the lighter oil part of both patterns. On the 43ft pattern with the out of the box finish, it was just too strong to play the "playable" outside part of the pattern, BUT once polished, the Sinister was the complete package, on the fresh and also while I and another left hander beat the pattern up, I just move a little bit after a couple of frames and continued to tuck in a little to stay in the playable area.