Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: goals for fall/winter league

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

my new number one goal is my first clean game during league.

First goal for me is to get my average up to where it was at the end of last fall season. I didn't bowl summer league. I usually don't. But this year, I'm starting off 20 pins behind. Not sure why, other than I'm stubborn in adjusting to the lighter oil pattern than was used last year, which was thought to be light last year. Wow. I'm throwing my Storm Natural (original) that I haven't thrown in two years, for games 2 and 3. Starting with either my Hammer Arson Hybrid, or Nail Smoke and Fire for game 1, depending on style and lines the other bowlers on my lanes are using.

After that, Clean game. I don't think I've had one in 2 years. I have a new focus this year that I haven't had recently. I'm more relaxed and definitely enjoying it more than I did last year. We'll see. Went into Tuesday night with a 179 average, and rolled a 640 with a 257 (i blew it, I know). But much better than the two 170's and 150 that I bowled last week.

Ended last fall season with a 194.

PT
    Current THS Anvilane average 198. High Game: 279 Series: 749
    Current bag: Brunswick Wicked Siege, Hammer Arson Hybrid, Brunswick LT-48, Motiv Sniper

Me too, spare shooting is my weakest and am always trying my best to make it work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12