Weight: 14 lbs.
Pin Length: 4”
Drilling: 35 X 4 X 20, pin up
PAP: 3 1/8 & 1/4 up
Pattern Length: 39 ft.
Pattern Volume: Medium
Pattern Type: THS
Right handed

The SINISTER has a 76H Hybrid Reactive Coverstock, with an asymmetrical Cage Core Weight Block. Factory finish is 4000 grit Abralon. The SINISTER is in the HP4 hook potential line, has a 7” flare potential, and is yellow/pearl/navy in color.

I used the SINISTER on our 39 ft. house pattern at box finish (4000 grit), but I added some polish to get some extra length. The SINISTER, at box finish, hooked a bit too early for me on our house pattern. With the added polish, I got the extra length I was looking for and a great read coming off the pattern. SINISTER made a strong turn to the pocket and continued right on through the pins. This ball will be a hook monster with the proper surface changes.

I found that even with the polish, by the end of the 2nd game, the SINISTER was a little too much ball for the house pattern. I put the SINISTER away, and switched to the HYSTERIA, and I was able to move back out a couple boards and finish out the set strong.

I think this will be a great piece for heavier oil shots at it’s 4000 grit box finish. It is versatile enough, that with a little polish, it looks great on medium oil house shot patterns as well.

Carol Teel
Roto Grip Amateur Staff Member