Thread: AMF Sheridan Lanes

Default AMF Sheridan Lanes

My local AMF has just hired a new general manager after firing the last one many months ago.
    My first impression of this guy is he cares about bowlers and is going to work hard at making this a great place once again.

On another note
    Lately we have been having some managers come from another center and help out for a few days. Wed night there was a lady that claims to know the infamous Iceman. I was immediately intimidated cause she knows iceman and says that the great iceman even bowls leagues at her center in KC I wanted to ask for her autograph but I wasn't sure that a mere mortal like me was worthy of getting an autograph from someone the knows Iceman

Chats: 1

Ha ha ha nice! The only thing bad about this guy is he has never worked in bowling. He comes from a food and shipping background ;/ we need to teach him fast!!!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    My local AMF has just hired a new general manager after firing the last one many months ago.
    My first impression of this guy is he cares about bowlers and is going to work hard at making this a great place once again.

On another note
    Lately we have been having some managers come from another center and help out for a few days. Wed night there was a lady that claims to know the infamous Iceman. I was immediately intimidated cause she knows iceman and says that the great iceman even bowls leagues at her center in KC I wanted to ask for her autograph but I wasn't sure that a mere mortal like me was worthy of getting an autograph from someone the knows Iceman
    And this ladies name is ????? ___________________ many claim to know Iceman, but few really do! I think she might be a fake... what center did she work at? The AMF that closed, on the NKC house? Had to be one or the other... What few managers that I have had up here that have been women mangers,,, they are still working here.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Ha ha ha nice! The only thing bad about this guy is he has never worked in bowling. He comes from a food and shipping background ;/ we need to teach him fast!!!!
    We had a new trainee manager that came from that same background working here at the AMF that closed down. Ask him if he worked at the AMF on Vivion in Kansas city north? Ice, just might know him.... he didn't know much about bowling, but a Nice guy!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    And this ladies name is ????? ___________________ many claim to know Iceman, but few really do! I think she might be a fake... what center did she work at? The AMF that closed, on the NKC house? Had to be one or the other... What few managers that I have had up here that have been women mangers,,, they are still working here.
    She said you are currently bowling a senior league in her house
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Blog Entries

She said you are currently bowling a senior league in her house
    I don't think she knows me! Around here everyone calls my Iron Mike. (retired Iron Worker) No one calls me Iceman, but my wife! I think this nameless lady has me confused with a mere mortal???
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

We'll I used your secret identity of Michael Pense

Blog Entries

We'll I used your secret identity of Michael Pense
    Not sure who pense, is, but my name is Pence,,,, like the English 6 pence!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

What house is she form, and her name? That will clear it up! I only bowl at two different house.... one AMF, and one Brunswick!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    "Women managers"... is that someone who manages women?