Ball Speed: 16 mph
Rev Rate: 250 rpm
Axis Tilt: 15
Axis Rotation: 50

Ball info
Layout: 70x4.25x80
Pattern: Various
Compared to Reign On at 3000 abralon

After receiving the information regarding the Storm Wipe Out I was super excited to order this ball. We decided to put a layout on this ball to give me a really low pin because I really needed a mid range solid that rolls super early but doesn't burn up on me. The layout I have on this ball is 70 x 4.25 x 80. I was able to leave the cover alone when I did my video but since then I have changed surfaces pretty frequently over the summer when I was at USBC Nationals, Queens and then when I bowled in the Luci Bonneau Mixed Doubles. This ball is by far one of the most versatile balls I've ever thrown. Even though it is in the Hot line of our Storm lineup, I think for the price point it is so much more bang for your buck. I can play straight with this ball, I can take a big step left, I can use it on fresh and I can use this during transition, I can use it on almost anything. I love this ball because on almost anything it helps to blend the pattern out. I love this ball compared to the Reign On because when the Reign starts hooking too much I can stay where I am at and ball change to the Wipe Out. With this ball you can really start throwing down a clean fight!
#stormnation #wipeout #thebowlerscompany #cleanfighting

Michelle Crews
Storm Amateur Staff
Boom Apparel Staff
McCorvey's Bowling World Staff
NCAA Bowling Head Coach