Ball Speed: 16 mph
Rev Rate: 250 rpm
Axis Tilt: 15
Axis Rotation: 50

Ball info
Layout: 45 x 4 x 65
Pattern: Various
Compared to HyRoad Pearl at 3000 polished

After receiving the information regarding the Storm Punch Out I was on the edge of my seat waiting to drill this ball up. Ever since I was signed to Storm amateur staff I have been waiting to find a ball that could replace my Roto Grip shatter and I definitely found it in this ball. The layout we chose for this ball was 45 x 4 x 65. For this video I was throwing it out of the box 1500 polished but since I was out at Queens I have had it at 2000 abralon and that ball does the trick. All things considered it is in the Hot line of our Storm lineup, but this ball really performs like a midrange Pearl. Compared to the HyRoad Pearl my Punch Out is a hair more angular down the lane, so if my HyRoad Pearl (for some reason) stops kicking the corners, the Punch Out becomes my ball change. Also, I'll add that since I've done the videos I got the Optimus and even though the Optimus is a high end pearl and the Punch Out is a low end pearl, in my hand they make a similar shape and really play off each other quite well especially since my Punch Out has some surface making it a hair more aggressive then intended.
#stormnation #punchout #thebowlerscompany #cleanfighting #eyeofthetiger

Michelle Crews
Storm Amateur Staff
Boom Apparel Staff
McCorvey's Bowling World Staff
NCAA Bowling Head Coach