Surface: 1500 polished (out of box)

Bowler info: Michelle Crews (female)
    PAP: 5" right and 1 1/2" up
    Ball Speed: 16 mph
    Rev Rate: 250 rpm
    Axis Tilt: 15
    Axis Rotation: 50

Ball info
    Layout: pin above bridge and cg stack right beneath it in the center of the palm
    Pattern: Various

I must say that this ball is a home run! Not just a home run but a grand slam. Not only because of the catchy name, but because of the way the core and coverstock compliment each other all around. Being a female with higher ball speed and not a ton of hand, where I struggle with lane play is that when a pattern forces me left I don't always have enough hand for my equipment to make the corner. However, with this ball I can just slow down and let the ball do the work for me and strike all day. We decided to drill this ball neutral (pin above my bridge, CG stack in the middle of the palm), so that we could let the natural characteristics of the ball to take over. I loved it out of box, but I loved it even more when I got on sport patterns and put 2000 on the cover. The Tri-sphere core just revs up in the midlane and then has continuous motion off the breakpoint. I'm expecting to see some big numbers this season from the Optimus. This is a must have for everyone this year! Science fiction is becoming science fact!
    #stormbowling #optimus #smellsgoodtoo #thebowlerscompany

Michelle Crews
    Storm Amateur Staff
    Boom Apparel Staff
    McCorvey's Bowling World Staff
    NCAA Bowling Head Coach

What is the weight of your ball Michelle?

I throw 15lbs