I recently joined the Lord Field/Lane Masters staff and one of my first balls was the BPBO. I drilled it 5 x 41/2 x 41/2 to get length with a smooth arcing shape. All I can say is WOW! the ball goes into a roll a little earlier than I expected but the shape is what I wanted and this thing hits like an absolute truck. It almost hits too hard...238 first game with three 9 pins and an 8 and every one of them were solid hits. I know that when you leave a 9 it is generally considered to be a high shot but these were a case of the ball just not deflecting at all. The shot was a second shift burned up THS and I was able to to use this ball with success first and second game and even into the third game. My single pin tally for the night was seven 9 pins (2 of which were slightly high hits) three 8 pins and a few 4 pins towards the end of the second/beginning of the third games. I left zero corner pins and with how deep I play that is very rare for me with such an extreme angle to leave no 10 pins at all. I am going to try this ball on the fresh THS this week and see how it goes but I expect similar results...lots of strikes!