Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tip from other bowlers?

Congratulations Corey! Always nice to hear someone reaching a milestone.

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

thanks, it was a moral boost to me for the way I bowl. I am going to try to get to the center tomorrow and video my release. had another old gentlemen that I bowled summer league with that told me then I need to "the ball on the wood", told me that again tonight. after watching a few slow mo release vids on youtube. I want to see what i am doing.

SandBagger

Quote Originally Posted by Blomer View Post
    There's a guy at the center I bowl at and he was having problems. He just lost his game. He was trying to figure it out and he said so many people were giving him advice that it made it worse. One would, say to do this and someone else said the opposite. I get advice here and there and it wouldn't work for me. I gave it a shot, just didn't so it for me. I may seek out advice and I will give it more of a try.
    I know I guy too that lost his game. sadly it was one of the people that I teamed with during the summer. he watched me for over a month, thought he did not like me. but it was to watch me. one of the guys that gave me useful advise and tips.

There's an old golf quote that goes like this. "Amateurs teach other's to play like Amateur's". I've been playing golf for over 40 years and it seams like everybody thinks they can teach the game. I'd find a good coach and stick to what they tell you. If anyone tries to give you advice just say thanks but I already have coach.

SandBagger

I was going to see one monday, but got hit by the honey do list. after I come back from vacation I try to get with him. leave sunday

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123