Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudpuppy's 2014-2015 Bowling Scores

It definitely was in my head. And the more I struggled the more it was in my head. The woes of bowling. Like many other activities. No different than say baseball when you are in a batting slump. It happens. Some days you can't do any wrong and others you do nothing but wrong.

Tomorrow is my next set for my Saturday league. Hanging in 1st place in that league and filled with buckets o confidence going into tomorrow.

As long as you don't fill the lanes with buckets. Good luck!

Saturday 18OCT2014

211-221-198 = 630

Great series. Won brackets. Team took 7 points. Great night overall. Last game I had to strike in the 10th to secure the win so a little pressure - I may have PDW'd the anchor on the other team after I buried a beauty of a strike. Or maybe that was just his active imagination. I thought I said hey man good game in a humble respectful tone. But then again I was drinking a little..

Tuesday 28OCT2014

Wow. It was ugly. Game 1 5 splits in a row moving left, right, back, forth, changing balls - didn't matter. Game 2 started with the church. It was one of those nights. But I never gave up never surrendered and I did some great damage control.

140-181-225 = 546

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Tuesday 28OCT2014

Wow. It was ugly. Game 1 5 splits in a row moving left, right, back, forth, changing balls - didn't matter. Game 2 started with the church. It was one of those nights. But I never gave up never surrendered and I did some great damage control.

140-181-225 = 546
    NEVER SURRENDER!!! The Biker's Creed! It shows, your adjustments improved your games all the way to your 225!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Your bowling looks like mine. One week your shooting 600s the next your dumping 400s. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    NEVER SURRENDER!!! The Biker's Creed! It shows, your adjustments improved your games all the way to your 225!!
    Never give up, never surrender. The bowling 4 step program. One ball at a time. When in doubt..................DRINK SHOTS!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Never give up, never surrender. The bowling 4 step program. One ball at a time. When in doubt..................DRINK SHOTS!
    Drinking SHOTS,,, the HOLY WATER of BIKERS, Amen!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

When all else fails try a shot of ethylene glycol - only the 0.0025%ers do that kind of over the top crazy stuff.

Saturday, 01NOV2014

243-201-191 = 635

I started out with the Melee and mowed them down in the first game 9/ X X X X X X. It died off a bit in the 7th and an errant shot in the 8th but overall it was a great way to start the night. Felt the lanes start to change rapidly going into the second game. Switched over to the First Blood and had some success. Last game was a chess match and I was exactly where I was 7th frame of the second game in the 7th frame of the 3rd game. But I missed a 7 pin and therefore scored 10 pins lower. Our team took 5 points and I won brackets by 4 pins. So all in all a great night.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast