Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Mudpuppy's 2014-2015 Bowling Scores

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    The First Blood is getting half resurface.
    How did you decide which half to resurface?

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Not up to me. It is up to the pro. He did a deep clean and polish - that, I reckon, is considered a half resurface. Either way they came out spectacular. Too bad I didn't bowl that way last night.

Tuesday 18FEB2015
    212-158-195 = 563

Horrible night. I was high series on the team. We lost 7. We continue our steady descent to the basement of the standings in the league. 7 more weeks just trying to stay out of last place. Would be horrible to go from 1st to last in 1 year. Set our goals low, drink lots of beer and we will achieve them or just get a good buzz. Newest edition to the drinking lineup - little beers. Delicious. One is not enough over 3 games. 2 mandatory every week now. Much more important than the bowling ball arsenal is the drinking arsenal - molson, little beers, white russians, crown royal, lemon drops. All available at my disposal whenever I see fit and based on lane conditions, humidity, temperature, barometric pressure and relative attitude.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I would say he was talking about just refreshing the existing surface instead of completely taking down to 500 and back up. In the case of the first blood it would be just hitting it with a 1500 pad and applying Powerhouse Factory Finish. If you were completely redoing it you would go 500/500/500 1500 and then apply Powerhouse Factory Finish.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I would say he was talking about just refreshing the existing surface instead of completely taking down to 500 and back up. In the case of the first blood it would be just hitting it with a 1500 pad and applying Powerhouse Factory Finish. If you were completely redoing it you would go 500/500/500 1500 and then apply Powerhouse Factory Finish.
    I leave all that up to the pro shop guy. He said it didn't need full resurface. And I am ok with that - get more use of the ball if I don't resurface just yet. It's rolling really well. Might as well just clean and polish. Danielsan - paint the fence. And so he did.........

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789