Thread: MiggityMatt's '14-'15 Scores

Chats: 0

Default MiggityMatt's '14-'15 Scores

Started league last night. Thankfully, I managed to get a full team put together at the last minute.

I can't remember my individual games, except my second game was a 167. I missed 2 single pin spares in that game. I think it was a 6 pin and a 7 pin. Very uncharacteristic for me to miss a single pin, sans the occasional 10 pin.

Maybe I was too amped up? My ball speed was 18.5+ the first game. I'm usually 17.2-17.5.

Then for the second game my release was terrible. I also felt my wrist cupping at the top of my back swing on a few shots. I guess there's nothing wrong with that but it's not what I usually do.

Then for the 3rd game my ball speed was all over the place. I finished with a 588. Not terrible but I was a little disappointed about my mechanics being out of sync. Hoping to bounce back next week.
    Avg: 215
    HG: 300
    HS: 822
    Don't be afraid to move! I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Hey, 588 is pretty good for a off night. First night can be tough getting back in the rhythm of things. Good luck with your season.

Thanks, you as well.
    Don't be afraid to move! I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

http://www.bowlsk.com/games/view-ser...64991501287424

Had trouble with early turning and tugging for most of the night. Whiffed a couple 10 pins, too. My team swept, so that's the important part.

Model of consistency

Front 8 second game, threw a knuckle ball (2 Revs) in the 9th for a pocket 5-10, doh!