Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ftlob scores

Chats: 0

Congrats on the segment win! Great #'s for 4 game series of all 800+
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Chats: 32

Congrats that's some nice bowling
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

I haven't listed any scores for a while and have been up and down for the last few months. My last (8) 4 game sets have been between 830-952 and just really inconsistent for my team. It seems some nights i have struggled with over/under and left more splits this year than normal. I still have yet to shoot less than 600 for the first 3 and less than 800 for the 4 game set. I'm still at 224 for the year but as i said, just up and down. Spare shooting has been good this year as i still have not missed a single pin other than 10 pins which i'm around 85% on. Most years i am around 90% on 10 pins but would like to get higher than that. As far as other non split spares i may have missed 7 or 8. With the increased split leaves this year spare shooting has really saved me a lot of nights. We just finished the 2nd segment and finished in 4th but we won the first segment so all is good for the end of season roll off.

I have been practicing more in the last few weeks because i have 4 tournaments in the next 7 weekends. Hopefully i can get something going in a few of those instead of just donating. I will try to list the good, bad, and the ugly after each event. Sorry for the long winded post.
    Last edited by fortheloveofbowling; 02-13-2015 at 01:33 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12