Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe's first league in 15 years. Fall 2014/15 scores

Ok now that I got that out of the way. Last night was very smooth. I was calm and had my mind in the game. Thank god there was no commotion last night. I can not bowl when people are seconds away from fighting on my lane.

Game 1- 194
    Game 2- 222
    Game 3- 194

All-in-all a great night bowling. Helped my team sweep all the points which is a first for my team this year, and to top it all off I had no knee issues!
    Last edited by jnv32185; 10-04-2014 at 07:55 PM.
    Just call me Twisted
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Chats: 32

Nice set glad the knee is doing better
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Thanks Amyers. So Friday was a decent night for me. The first two games were good everything felt good. My third game I am not to sure what happened. From what I was seeing it looked like I was hitting the pocket but there was no action. The pins were just kind of falling over like there was no power behind the ball. I checked the speed it was was the same between 15-16. I moved my shot slightly right and it did nothing, slightly left and nothing. I would constantly leave a couple pins standing, I could not figure it out.

Game 1- 206
    Game 2- 216
    Game 3- 170
    Just call me Twisted

Looks like you are doing well though overall. Keep working and learning out there.

Last night I was proud of my Friday Night Mixed team. Everyone has been improving and I couldn't be more happier as the teams captain. I also bowled well under pressure being the teams anchor two of the three games came down to the 10th frame, which we won all three of our games.

Some sore loser is now complaining that we were cheating. Which really bothered me more then I thought it would. I have put my scores all season right here on this board. If I was cheating that would be pretty brave. I have 2 first year bowlers on my team so yeah some times they have some great games out of no where and some times they do not do so well. But me and the other guy on my team have bowled for years we both have had a 15yr hiatus from the sport and because we are both getting back in our grove we are accused of cheating. Sorry that you lost to the 3rd from last place team but blame yourself for your loss not us.

Sorry about that rant I needed to get that off my chest. Last nights scores were

Game 1- 198
    Game 2- 224
    Game 3- 204

Series - 626

Getting closer to my goal of rolling a 700 series this season. Best series of the season for me last night!
    Last edited by jnv32185; 10-18-2014 at 08:27 PM.
    Just call me Twisted

Chats: 0

1.Good bowling 2. Next time someone is a bad sport, ask them if they need a tissue!
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

So last night I subbed on my friends Wednesday Mens league.

Game 1 - 183
    Game 2 - 185
    Game 3 - 197
    Just call me Twisted

Had one of my worst nights on my Friday Night Mixed league a couple days ago.

Game 1- 181
    Game 2- 145
    Game 3- 165

During practice I hurt my knee pretty bad. My slide foot just stuck right to the approach and I ended up twisted all up trying not to fall. I never really had this problem until this season when they converted to synthetics. I do not know if that is the reason my foot got stuck but regardless. It was hurting a little in game 1 but it just got worse and worse. At the end of game three I was in the bathroom throwing up. It has been four days and I still have some knee pain. I have been taking it easy and am extremely happy that we are not bowling on Halloween I might need a little more time to recover.
    Last edited by jnv32185; 10-28-2014 at 01:30 AM.
    Just call me Twisted

Ok so it has been a bit since I updated this. I had another tough week. Started out strong and then just lost it.

Game 1 - 205
    Game 2 - 178
    Game 3 - 148
    Just call me Twisted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12