Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watching bowling live on-line

Chats: 0

Default watching bowling live on-line

Anyone watch live on-line bowling broadcasts? I spent some of my weekend watching the USA women's and PUERTO RICO'S women's teams competing in Columbia. Team USA for obvious reasons, Team Puerto Rico because my coach is also their coach, so I wanted to support her and her team's hard work.
    Team USA did great in singles and doubles, and they lead in the overall standings. Team Puerto Rico did ok, but finished middle of the pack. Missy Parkin had not one but two shots at a 300 game on Sunday. She ended those games 296 and 279. Her and Kelly Kulick set a doubles record hi-score to win gold. They were bowling on a 47 foot long oil pattern too.
    It was fun watching on-line, even though it was on my phone. It was cool watching my coach not only lead her team, but cheer them on and give the women hi-fives instead of just watching from a chair like the other coaches. Maybe the future of our sport isn't on TV, but on a computer.

I watch a lot of bowling on bowl.com and xtra frame which is the pba's live streaming. You can learn a great deal watching the qualifying squads of the pba tournaments and really see a different side to some guys you may not really like.

I haven't tried Xtra Frame yet. Just found the stream on Bowl.com by accident a while ago and saw that the tournament I watched was scheduled. They have the trios competition today starting at 10 am, but I'm at work so hopefully I can watch what they record.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    Missy Parkin had not one but two shots at a 300 game on Sunday. She ended those games 296 and 279. Her and Kelly Kulick set a doubles record hi-score to win gold. They were bowling on a 47 foot long oil pattern too.

I'm gonna have to see if it's still on there and watch the recorded version. I wasn't aware it was on Bowl.com or I would have watched it. Missy has been coaching me recently. We had to do my last lesson a little earlier in the month because she was heading to Columbia.

Awesome coach you have! She averaged almost 250 for the 6 game block. I'm going to watch the trios of they have it recorded. *

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    Awesome coach you have! She averaged almost 250 for the 6 game block. I'm going to watch the trios of they have it recorded. *
    Yeah. Hopefully some of that talent rubs off on me!

I watched it on my phone and took some screen shots of my coach working with her team. I'll email her the pics so she has them. Her teams finished10,11 in trios. USA went 1,2.

Dang it!

I forgot to watch it today.

You can find all of the events on youtube.

Check on Facebook since I don't have the link to share, but X-tra Frame is giving away bowling equipment in a drawing for anyone signing up for their on-line streaming this month. Drawing around the end of the month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast