Thread: Jet Bowling Balls

Default Jet Bowling Balls

any body throw or have any info on the quality of JetBowling.com?
    Last edited by circlecity; 09-15-2014 at 05:48 PM.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

there was a guy who rolled one in my PBAE league, he only used it on short patterns
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

if your looking into upcoming companies look into seismic. i had the chance to roll one at a demo, they're pretty hard to find around here since i prefer to buy local, but i rolled a ball called the Venator and i loved it
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Shaneshu87 View Post
    if your looking into upcoming companies look into seismic. i had the chance to roll one at a demo, they're pretty hard to find around here since i prefer to buy local, but i rolled a ball called the Venator and i loved it
    Venator and equalizer are just plain nuts.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

they came out with the equalizer shortly after the demo so i did not get the chance to throw it but the numbers look great

Chats: 32

Hook of the motive primal rage but can handle more oil. Couple of guys were throwing it on one of the long patters it was the only thing I seen that had a big definitive move on that pattern
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 221

There is a guy on my Griday league that was on staff and the Jet equipment rolled very well for him

Quote Originally Posted by circlecity View Post
    any body throw or have any info on the quality of JetBowling.com?
    just won a jet off fb contest . ill report back to u after a few games with it