Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Storm Crux Bowling Ball

Chats: 304

Certainly a ball worthy enough to be entered in weekly contests, after it's released
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    I'm thinking that Team Storm is waiting for you to earn better treatment.

As this point you're not even at the retail customer level.
    Well, you know how it goes. If they wait till I'm at the height of my awesomeness…then the price goes up. They could get me on the cheap now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I could see Storm offering Aslan other brands equipment if he promises not to throw theirs though. Think how good it would be for Storms business if Aslan was throwing exclusively DV8 or Motiv. I guess we could call this the Anti-staffer program.
    If they offered me that; I wold TAKE it!! Because the biggest myth in bowling…well, not the biggest…but easily Top 10 is that Storm is a far superior bowling ball manufacturer.

I'm not saying they don't make good stuff…maybe even slightly better than the competition. But just because they make a bowling ball smell like a cupcake doesn't make their products superior.

Granted, I WILL retract that statement should they come to their senses and sponsor me in the Aslan/Iceman Challenge.

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Because the biggest myth in bowling…well, not the biggest…but easily Top 10 is that Storm is a far superior bowling ball manufacturer.
    This statement fact checked by the folks over at the "WMDs are Definitely in Iraq Search Team"

Anyway - a new core, and the first ever hybrid coverstock in the premium line for Storm.

I'm really tempted, very happy with my Ruckus Feud and not a lot of room for a hybrid in my arsenal right now, but really interested nonetheless.

Been averaging about 220 after five weeks with that ruckus feud though...probably not going to go changing much from that, but who knows.

not a storm guy , but this 1 has me interested

got mine yesterday, bowled 3 games with it after getting, my god its strong! lanes were oiled about 5 mins before i got on them with easy street. i was standing in the left gutter getting it out to 3rd board at the break point on the fresh oil its insane!
    in the 3 games i had 2 4 baggers a 6 bagger and an 8 bagger. when it hits the pocket it rarely leaves any standing, i left 1 stone 8 because it just carried on and didnt burn up.
    awesome ball

Quote Originally Posted by dnhoffman View Post
    This statement fact checked by the folks over at the "WMDs are Definitely in Iraq Search Team"

Anyway - a new core, and the first ever hybrid coverstock in the premium line for Storm.

I'm really tempted, very happy with my Ruckus Feud and not a lot of room for a hybrid in my arsenal right now, but really interested nonetheless.

Been averaging about 220 after five weeks with that ruckus feud though...probably not going to go changing much from that, but who knows.
    Yeah. None of that matters.

What does it SMELL like?

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Yeah. None of that matters.

What does it SMELL like?
    pomegranate

Quote Originally Posted by H3RBSKI View Post
    pomegranate
    O for ****s sake!

Chats: 1

I have this ball and love it works very well with my high speed and low rev style.

Chats: 4

One of our medium speed low rev players had a Crux drilled up
    this past Thursday and first game he bowled with it in practice
    was a 300. Then when league started I believe he finished the
    night with a 790 something series and a 289 game and a couple
    of around 250 games so I might just consider getting myself one
    of them next month.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast