Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Storm Crux Bowling Ball

Chats: 0

Guy in my league had to get his replaced, as it cracked between the fingers on the first night he used it. The guarantee was honored and his dad owns the pro shop so he got it drilled and into play the next week.

Just the latest shiny and new ball for everybody to go drop cash on. The Crux seems to be replacing the hyper cell at my alley. Then next month a new shiny ball will replace that etc...
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by circlecity View Post
    Just the latest shiny and new ball for everybody to go drop cash on. The Crux seems to be replacing the hyper cell at my alley. Then next month a new shiny ball will replace that etc...
    Same in our house. Guy I bowl with on Tuesday nights had just gotten the Optimus late summer, but had to have the Crux because it had such a different look on the lanes. He is a low rev, up the 10 board bowler with a 185 average only bowling on house shots, not tournaments etc. The ball maybe moves 1 board more for him with his style, but the placebo effect never ceases to amaze me.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Same in our house. Guy I bowl with on Tuesday nights had just gotten the Optimus late summer, but had to have the Crux because it had such a different look on the lanes. He is a low rev, up the 10 board bowler with a 185 average only bowling on house shots, not tournaments etc. The ball maybe moves 1 board more for him with his style, but the placebo effect never ceases to amaze me.
    I LIKE THAT vdubtx!!! Placebo effect...LOL..LOL I am a firm believer that their is NO MAGIC BALL! A good bowler can make ANY ball look good.

Case in point my friend Jason! He can, pick up any ball that his finger will slide into and bowl one hell of a game! HOW??? He makes adjustments! He ask to roll one of mine a few years ago: (my span and holes way to big for his had), and rolled a 255.)

Selling balls and the placebo effect,,, would be a good research study for Aslan!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123