Is this another ball Belmo is going to do laps around us with? Possibly. Actually, probably. This is hands down, the best bang for your buck on the market. The league players will love it because it doesn’t over hook like some high performance balls, and it is such a controllable motion with plenty of pop down lane. I loved the Uproar but thought it rolled best when I took the shine off. The Outcry provides that out of the box. That way, you can leave the Uproar shiny for when the lanes are burnt and you have to move farther and farther left.

I think the Outcry pairs well with a Sinister, Disturbed, Hysteria, and Uproar. It provides a cleaner, smoother shape that you will absolutely need in most tournament conditions. I used the Rico layout on the Outcry simply to maintain a smooth shape. With the pin in my palm, a big shift with the cg a couple inches to the right of my thumb, and a hole under my axis, this is a ball I can, at times, use on a fresh sport pattern. Sometimes our HP-4 line balls are so strong, we can only use them for a couple games at a time. The Outcry creates a shape that will smooth out the transition and you can get multiple games out of.

If you are missing that smoother, cleaner shape in your bag, drill an Outcry. Like I said before, it’s the best bang for your buck on the market. Go #OwnIt!