Thread: Bill Hall coming to My home town

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Bill Hall coming to My home town

Bill Hall is coming here in November to do a caching clinic here at Strike N Spare. Its going to be awesome! I am the only shop that's going to have one in town. $125- to $150 to get in. We are cutting the amount of people to twenty so you better sign up soon! Thanks...BP
    bpsproshopsllc@aol.com

Got this today, from Bruce, owner operate of BP's Pro Shop.... hummmm wound if Iceman should signup,,,, I have never been to any bowing work shops? I don't want to get addicted, like Granny, and Aslan.

Bruce Postel,, drilled all my balls up , so far, Great guy, X pro bowler, and then drilled for some big name pros. He gets orders to drill balls from all over the world. Still a hell of a bowler, with a 225/30 average.

I might just try one out for fun! price seems reasonable. Rob do you know personally Bill Hall?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bill-...52768241412051 Tri-Grip guy Face book, check it out!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-19-2014 at 10:55 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Yes, I know Bill. He's a very personable guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    Yes, I know Bill. He's a very personable guy.
    YOU KNOW I just might do this one! I want to have him personally fit, and drill a ball for me, using his Tri-Grip that he developed. The big question is this:

Who is the best bowler Rob? You or Mr. Tri-Grip! Was Bill a Pro bowler?

I am going to do my first bowling seminar and sign up, before lesions destroy my brain!

HEY BUD, who is going to win the team event in VEGAS!!! ?????
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

From what I understand, Bill used to be a pretty good bowler, but has suffered from some physical problems as if late. I recently bowled on the pair next to him during a five-gamer, and he beat me by about 20 pins for the five games, so we're pretty close now. Keep in mind, however, that a bowler's ability to coach is in no way related to his ability to coach. Bowling involves physical repetition, while coaching involves the ability to see. I understand that Bill is a very good coach.

As to who will win next Wednesday, your guess is as good as mine. In my case, it all depends on who shows up, me or my evil twin!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    From what I understand, Bill used to be a pretty good bowler, but has suffered from some physical problems as if late. I recently bowled on the pair next to him during a five-gamer, and he beat me by about 20 pins for the five games, so we're pretty close now. Keep in mind, however, that a bowler's ability to coach is in no way related to his ability to coach. Bowling involves physical repetition, while coaching involves the ability to see. I understand that Bill is a very good coach.

As to who will win next Wednesday, your guess is as good as mine. In my case, it all depends on who shows up, me or my evil twin!
    LOL VERY WLL PUT!!

ICEMAN knows that EVIL TWIN also!

ONE thing I KNOW FOR SURE,,, ITS GOING TO BE FUN!! (

Lots to do... will check in later tonight!! Off to the YMCA for a quick work out, then prep work for trip!

The day we bowl will be my birthday,,, YOU KNOW what I want for a present!!! TEAM victory over MIKE, and Aslan!

Haven't heard much from MIKE White? Hope he has not changed his mind?

Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-20-2014 at 09:42 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!