Thread: Had a ball in the bowling clinic

Default Had a ball in the bowling clinic

Hi all I had a ball 3 days ago at Warners Bay Superstrike in Australia getting coached by Sean Rash and Parker Bohn 111 and getting my new DV8 Schizo bowling ball measured up by Chuck Gardner. All of the guys are the nicest, sweetest and most down to earth guys I have ever meet and I hope to do the clinic again with them all next year. My game has improved and so has my average and thanks to Sean and Parker my style of bowling is more natural and I have gotten rid of the annoying bunny hop lol.

it's ironic that sean rash and Parker Bohn are in Aus doing clinics with Belmo in US doing clinics lol
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

how is the schizo, had a ball drilled up by gardner and it worked wonders on that day but taking it back to my other centers it was pretty crappy

a friend of mine bought the schizo and hated it too, it burns up all it's energy way to fast and seems to deflect off the pins allot, he tried moving right and just went heavy across the nose, he says "its a great ball if you can throw it 21mph consistently."
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by hsvgts11 View Post
    Hi all I had a ball 3 days ago at Warners Bay Superstrike in Australia getting coached by Sean Rash and Parker Bohn 111 and getting my new DV8 Schizo bowling ball measured up by Chuck Gardner. All of the guys are the nicest, sweetest and most down to earth guys I have ever meet and I hope to do the clinic again with them all next year. My game has improved and so has my average and thanks to Sean and Parker my style of bowling is more natural and I have gotten rid of the annoying bunny hop lol.
    Nice. Always great to get coaching by some of the greats.

Maybe you can coach Aslan so he can get rid of his "Bunny Hop"!
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Hi Joker I really love the Schizo it goes really well and I am getting a lot more strikes really glad I got it.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by hsvgts11 View Post
    They were both here in Milford, Connecticut today. I wish I had heard about the mini camp beforehand.
    John

Anytime you can get help from these quality players and learn things through these clinics, it can be well worth the money and effort......

Chats: 30

They were in Oxford, PA a few weeks ago. Loved the experience and learned a ton.

For someone who has had issues breaking out of 300 series, posting a 500 series on Saturday during practice is a testament to how just what some would consider "minor changes" can have such a huge impact.

Glad you had great experience Since I had my grip completely redone by Chuck (thumb issues since day one), I plugged and re-drilled a Strike King instead of putting it on my Schizo.
    Donna
    Current arsenal: Uproar / Rumble / T-Zone

Chats: 1

I don't know of any close to us but if we have one I want to go I think it would be fun and helpful plus getting a pros prospective.