Thread: Pyramid Divergent Path Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Default Pyramid Divergent Path Bowling Ball Reaction Video by bowlingball.com

Dare To Be Different. Take the Divergent Path.

Pyramid is proud to introduce our most aggressive Pro Performance ball to date. Adding the Pyramid Divergent Path to your arsenal gives you the power needed for heavy oil conditions, allowing you to play areas of the lane that were unthinkable until now. Two breakthrough Pyramid technologies have been combined to create the most powerful ball in our line-up. The advanced SG 19.5 Dual Density Asymmetrical core is the next evolution of the Chosen Path core, and the GPS Navigational ATX coverstock takes the Chosen Path ball surface to the next level. The Divergent Path delivers more overall hook, amazing angles into the pocket, and unwavering power through the pins.

The advanced SG 19.5 Dual Density Asymmetric core provides a wide variety of drilling options for bowlers of all types. The new GPS Navigational ATX coverstock comes out of the box (OOB) with a 1000 grit abralon sanded finish, providing Pyramid’s most aggressive ball surface.

The Pyramid Divergent Path is your go-to ball for heavy oil conditions.

Pyramid technology is the culmination of years of core and coverstock analysis, research, and observation. With ever changing variables within the sport of bowling, (e.g., lane conditions, ball speed, rev rate) this technology allows any bowler, from stroker to two-handed, to achieve peak performance on medium to heavy oil conditions.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

I would love to throw on of these. Perhaps a contest is in the future.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Chats: 304

I would so get this ball. I like the colors. Classy
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 221

Based on my experience with the Chosen Path pearl this should be an awesome piece to throw