Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Sept 29, 2014 through Oct 5, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

Chats: 32

I think we are pretty lucky they are giving away a ball a week I'm not sure it's a good time to be stating conditions
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 1

Why not? We can ask no harm in that. The worst that can be said is No. Or no response. Really the FB wins are not doing much for them. They give a ball out but do the FB leaches know that this is apart of Bowlingball.com? Do they know that hey you won a ball from bowling boards so next ball you order would you consider bowling ball.com? I see it making it harder or bowling boards to get more members. Why join and be a member if you have better odds on winning on Facebook. I know we are very lucky to have this. Maybe I just have salt in my boots cuz I wanted last week win real bad. Ha ha ha. But at the same time I'm looking out for all board members with my last post.

Chats: 32

I understand how you feel but how many people start on the facebook page that join us here? They could always decide to only do it once a month or not at all. Ball reviews.com recently quit their monthly give away.

I agree that we participate much more and most likely purchase more equipment from them than the Facebook guys do. I know I have ordered three times from them since I won. The thing you have to consider if you get them in the mood to change something when was the last time things changed for the better?

Maybe they agree with you and only give it away to .com members but it's only once a month are you better off? When was the last contest that you entered that gave anything this valuable away that you actually knew people that won much less had won yourself?

All I'm saying is don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 1

I was with you till the last part. I have a great track on winning. I have won 8 bowling balls alone in the last year. I just happened to give them away to teammates and family. Now tht I have done all the giving Im out to win one for my self ha ha. Any day now I hope. But I feel ya. I would give up the once a week to lose the FB people in a hartbeat.

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

I got an chance to try one a deadly aim, see why a good number of people use it. i liked it better then I thought I would.

as for fb, I sign up for the drawing every week and on here. I found the board first. for me just an extra chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I understand how you feel but how many people start on the facebook page that join us here? They could always decide to only do it once a month or not at all.
    I found out about this website from the Facebook Page so I understand what you are saying. At the same time I rather see less FB winners. I think a great idea would be to do 2 give-a-ways a month instead of every week. One strictly for the forum members and one that includes the FB fans, that is just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    All I'm saying is don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    I agree it is an amazing thing that they do. Giving away anything at all now a days is very rare.
    Last edited by jnv32185; 09-29-2014 at 10:52 PM.
    Just call me Twisted
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

I think a deadly aim would improve my average. I currently use a karma solid and either something is wrong with it or it was drilled in the wrong spot because it simply does not hook like it is supposed to. I think Deadly aim would help me out.

As for fb people, I do try to win there as well, but I do participate on the boards too. I am not as active as some but am a little more active than others. I don't have much time for the computer between work, volunteering for Special Olympics, and getting our new house ready to move into and then we will be moving. I have learned a lot on this board though. And I've gotten a lot of support It is always much appreciated

the Deadly Aim was a great ball in my bag i wish i hadn't sold mine, but it was a money issue, wish i could win another this ball is missed!
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

I can only say if the Deadly Aim is half the ball my Arson is, it would be awesome. I inherited my Arson from my husband who said "I can't get any carry with this new Hammer" so now, it's MINE. I Love It!! I believe I would love that Deadly Aim as well.

Not having had a chance to throw a Hammer for a while, and with there being no way I'll spend $165 for one. Although I'll drop $191 on a NIB Critical Theory just yesterday!!! LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast