Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Contest Sept 29, 2014 through Oct 5, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

Ringer
    Chats: 0

I won the deadly aim on here and you guys wont be disapointed!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Deadly Force!!

Quote Originally Posted by manke View Post
    I won the deadly aim on here and you guys wont be disapointed!!
    Actions speak louder then words, ask Aslan!!!! The deadly aim is truly a weapon of Choice for Ice.. ! Make that Deadly Aim the weapon its designed to be, and maybe you will be on the Mudpuppy/Iceman team nest spring/summer in Vegas!! I have 2 deadly aims, and belive me,,,,, they are deadly, each in their own secret way!

CAUTION: make sure when you use the Deadly Aim,,, to only use it on opponents that deserve Deadly Force!! Its a killer on most lanes!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-01-2014 at 08:45 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

After all I'm hearing about this ball, I would absolutely love to have it. Sounds like a very destructive coverstock.

I see the Aim all over the League, Great Ball....Got to get me one of these !!!

Would love the Aim so I can retire the Quantum and be a complete Hammer Head !!!

Arsenal right now is: Quantum 2.0, First Blood, Taboo (Gen 1)

Hey Manke, have you used the ball you won?

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I understand how you feel but how many people start on the facebook page that join us here? They could always decide to only do it once a month or not at all. Ball reviews.com recently quit their monthly give away.

I agree that we participate much more and most likely purchase more equipment from them than the Facebook guys do. I know I have ordered three times from them since I won. The thing you have to consider if you get them in the mood to change something when was the last time things changed for the better?

Maybe they agree with you and only give it away to .com members but it's only once a month are you better off? When was the last contest that you entered that gave anything this valuable away that you actually knew people that won much less had won yourself?

All I'm saying is don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    The question is though, how many that have won on FB have came here and began to take part in the topics? Honestly it does not look like much. Yet on the flipside it seems like alot of people of FB have been winning recently? Yet in the rules it states that you have to be active here to win if I am reading it correctly, and that your posts are the entry. Either way I just hope to win one day
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by toddgeers View Post
    It's an awesome ball, mine hits like a truck
    My Cousin just got one, and he said the same thing, its the hardest hitting ball he owns.... Would be a good ball for me for sure as I have a problem getting speed on the ball lately.

Funniest shot I've seen this year was with the Deadly Aim. Guy on next lane tried to clear some dead wood out of his left channel. His misguided attempt caused his ball to ramp out of his left channel into my right channel, skipped across my lane and into my left channel. His next attempt was thwarted when his companion hit the reset button and the sweep stopped the pin and the ball.

I recently realized how fun it is to look at a ball return with 10 balls on it during league play and see all the different balls. No two match anymore. I remember watching my Dad bowl in his league and every guy having to search for his black ball with his name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverincamo View Post
    I recently realized how fun it is to look at a ball return with 10 balls on it during league play and see all the different balls. No two match anymore. I remember watching my Dad bowl in his league and every guy having to search for his black ball with his name on it.
    The senior league that my grandma bowls in is the same way... Every one of the ladies has a pink or purple ball I took my grandmas ball and had betty boop painted on it for her so she can tell it is her ball.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast