Thread: Brunswick Mastermind Intellect Bowling Ball

Default Brunswick Mastermind Intellect Bowling Ball

The Brunswick Mastermind Intellect is the smart choice. Brunswick releases the newest edition to their Hook line, the Mastermind Intellect.

The Mastermind Intellect features the proven Mastermind Ultra Low RG core and the new Honor Roll A+ Solid Coverstock. This combination provides good skid through the heads, maximum mid-lane read and a strong, angular backend reaction. The Intellect cover is finished with 500 Siaair Micro Pad; Royal Compound Finish allowing it to fit perfectly between the original Mastermind and the Mastermind Genius. Brunswick's current Hook line features the Mastermind, Genius and now the Intellect.

https://www.bowlingball.com/products...intellect.html

If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 0

They sure make that ball look good! Seems to have plenty of back end hook.

Chats: 32

Yeah I don't see to much Brunswick equipment but I did see some Masterminds I bet this new version will be even more popular
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 0

The backend on this ball looks awesome! I also dont see many Brunswick balls around my alley (matter of fact probably been a year since I seen one being thrown that I could identify).... This ball may make the pickup list for my birthday in two months
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 304

This'd be my new ball for heavy conditions, without a doubt. Hopefully around the time I get, I'll be ready and have the time to start my way to league bowling
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Looks like this ball has amazing backend! I'm currently housing a Ruckus Feud, Mastermind, and a Fortera Exile all undrilled from the recent DV8 league I just finished. I might end up trying to sell the Mastermind in order to get my hands on the Intellect. The design reminds me of the old school Wolverine colors.