Thread: Radical Guru Bowling Ball Reaction Video by Radical Bowling

Default Radical Guru Bowling Ball Reaction Video by Radical Bowling

If Mensa had a bowling division, you'd be a member. Get smart with the Radical Guru bowling ball!

The Guru is a game changer for Radical Bowling. The brand new, asymmetric Scoop core design offers the highest performance ever from the Radical line. Surround that with the all-black, solid reactive coverstock with additives and you've got the most traction and greatest hook Radical has ever produced. This combination provides maximum hook in heavy oil but also great continuation and angle into the pins. Wow, That's Radical!

Buy the Radical Guru Bowling Ball
    Last edited by BowlingBoards.com; 10-03-2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Added link
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 204

Looks interesting...but hard to tell given you only see it thrown by a high rev player. Guess I gotta wait for Laneside to test it to see how it would work/not work for me. : (

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Looks interesting...but hard to tell given you only see it thrown by a high rev player. Guess I gotta wait for Laneside to test it to see how it would work/not work for me. : (
    Yes exactly what you need more bowling balls. I'm sure the state of CA is looking in to a limit for you.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    Yes exactly what you need more bowling balls. I'm sure the state of CA is looking in to a limit for you.
    Not deciding on "buying" it...only whether I'd "want" it.