Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
Think you will be talking to yourself about that one for a little while. ICEMAN stated in another thread, the "Closed" one, that he is gone(again) from bowling boards. He got a little huffy that Rob called him and others(me) 7th graders since we have a sense of humor and like to post funny things. Any way, he will probably be back eventually(hopefully).
That happens every 6 months. Last time he left for 2 weeks because Bowl1820 closed one of his threads and he vowed never to return. He'll be back. Not because the site is awesome or the people are awesome...but because I'm awesome and you can't get "Aslan" anywhere else but here. Besides...he has to make sure I don't change my avatar prematurely given that it was part of the AVI bet. Besides...he's organizing some Hillbilly Social or something out in Missouri this summer...he'll need a site to keep that effort up and running.

Man...getting bent out of shape about being compared to a 7th grader?? You don't even want to KNOW what I've been called and compared to online. Trust me.