Description:
It's Back. And Better Than Ever.
Proven Performance. Incredible Value. New Enhanced V2 Core. GB 10.7 Coverstock. Game Breaker Ball Motion, Need We Say More?

Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Ball Specs:
- Core Type : Enhanced V2
- Coverstock: GB 10.7
- Color: V2 Color (Dark Navy)
- Factory Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
16 lb Game Breaker
- RG: 2.49
- RG diff: .041
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy

Personal
BALL SPECS
Pin Length: 3"
Starting Top Weight: 2.5 oz
Ball Weight: 16lb

DRILL PATTERN
Pin to PAP: 5" (above ring finger)
CG to PAP: 3 ¾"
X Hole: 5" over and 1" up from midline

BOWLER STYLE: RH - tweener
Rev Rate: 320
Ball Speed: 16.5
PAP/Track: PAP: 5 5/8" and 1" up

SURFACE PREP
Box Finish: Factory 500/2000 Abralon

LANE CONDITION
House Shot (several different)

COMMENTS
Everyone knows the V2 and/or Game Breaker in regards to performance - arguably the greatest "benchmark" ball of all time. The Game Breaker 2 again is my "benchmark" regardless of the pattern (my favorite of all time). This ball allows me to develop a lane play plan immediately. It will perform on most environments. (the surface will have to be modified on some patterns). It also gives me the opportunity to make the correct and fast decision on whether or not I need something different in ball motion. The RG has been slightly increased due to the updated USBC requirements with RG. The Game Breaker will perform extremely well in heavier volumes and even lighter volumes with a cover adjustment and a longer pin from the PAP. It also responds very well with a hand position change. This is what separates the Game Breaker from all the other "benchmark" balls. The Game Breaker responds perfectly to the bowler who can change ball speeds, axis rotations and loft zones. I haven't found another high performance ball that can match up to the Game Breaker in regards to versatility.
If you liked the previous versions (Vortex - V2 - Game Breaker) you will not be disappointed with the new Game Breaker 2. It has the same look, characteristics and ball motion. I actually think it is a tad stronger at the breakpoint than the original, which would make sense considering the higher RG. Thank you Ebonite for bringing "the benchmark" ball back to the game!