Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Konvict's Bowling Scores 2014-2015

Well I was getting picked up by the number 1 team in the league on Monday nights but I had to turn them down. My buddy whose team I have been subbing on on Monday nights just lost my buddy to a new job. I had originally told him last week that if his new job required him to drop out I would pick up his spot but he said the hours were late enough he could bowl then go to work. Well it ends up they told him wrong so his hours directly prevent him from bowling on Monday and since I had already told my buddy i would take his spot if he needed and I have bowled with this team the most this season as a sub I felt it only right that I join them instead of the 1st place team. Now to help them jump to the top before position rounds. Currently they are in 3rd only trailing by a few points.

Friday Night Mixed Sub

Week 8 10/24/14 - 173, 160, 171 ... 504

Current average - 170

Spent most of the night trying to figure out why my strike shot was all over the place .... Spares saved my night but still feeling off on my strike ball.

Sunday Night Mixed

Week 7 10/26/14 - 135, 143, 183 ... 461

current average - 169

Bad night where nothing felt right and my shots were wild. Time to practice and dial it back in.

Monday Night Mixed

***First Night As Actual Team Member***

Week 9 10/28/2014 - 157, 163, 172 ... 492

Current Average ... 178

Seems I am not the only person struggling lately but after talking with a friend of our team captain last night I think I may have turned the corner and started working in the right direction again. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Konvict1982 View Post
    Monday Night Mixed

***First Night As Actual Team Member***

Seems I am not the only person struggling lately but after talking with a friend of our team captain last night I think I may have turned the corner and started working in the right direction again. Only time will tell.
    Congrats on getting picked up by a team. Keep working at it and you will figure it out.
    Just call me Twisted
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Quote Originally Posted by jnv32185 View Post
    Congrats on getting picked up by a team. Keep working at it and you will figure it out.
    Yeah I am good ... Went and practiced yesterday. Spent 2 games shooting 10 pins then cleaning up the left over then shot 2 normal at 203 and 189. Stopped over thinking it and everything feels smooth again for now.

Sunday Night Mixed

Week 8 11/2/14 - 167, 225, 200 ... 592

Current average - 173

Felt great bowling tonight. First game started off rough trying to find my line with 4 opens but once I settled in things went well from there out.

Monday night Mixed

Week 10 11/3/14 - 204, 214, 155 ... 573

Current average - 180

Had a great first game that was completely clean followed by only one open in the 2nd game. The 3rd game I completely lost my spare game and started tugging the ball leaving 5 opens. Still a good night in my book.

Sunday Night Mixed

Week 9 11/9/14 - 158, 202, 204

Current average - 175

1st game I was having issues with the ball coming off my hand right but a little into the 2nd game I got it back under control and finished out good. Last game should have been better but I completely wiffed a 6/10 in the 10th frame following 2 strikes barely touching the 6 for it to wobble but not go down.

Nice bowling man. It is always a good sign for your game to hang in there and finish strong. It is very easy sometimes to get off to a bad start and never recover. Good job, Keep working!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast