Thread: Site Maintenance 1-22-09

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Exclamation Site Maintenance 1-22-09

Hello to all. In a continuous effort to bring you the best bowling forum possible, we were down for a bit tonight to do some upgrades.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

So what is new? Other than being faster including better loading graphics and css styling, We have included, as a few people have already used, Groups.

So what does this mean to you? You can now easily add groups here. So if you and your league members here want to talk, you can create a group.

Maybe you are a Visionary, Storm, Brunswick or other major bowling company fan, start a group and invite others to share in your group.

You can easily access this new feature at the top of your page where it says "Community" This button will show you what groups are available, gives you a chance to join one, see your friends, photo albums and more.

You can create a group via your User CP.

We are truly wanting to give you the best possible BowlingBoards.com Experience possible.

We will be updating you on how to use many of these new features very shortly, but for now I wanted to tell you what was going on.
    Go Broncos!

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

Ok well I think we are updated nicely. Group creating now added to the community section. I am still looking for great features for everyone.
    Go Broncos!