Hand: Right
Rev Rate: Medium/High
Storm Crux Specs: 2.50 RG/ .052 Differential
Box grit: 3000

The Storm Crux, the newest hype in the Storm Bowling Premiere line. Storm bowling continues to produce amazing and addictive bowling equipment for the world to savor. This ball is another fun and exciting creation that will certainly be another great add to the bag. With the new asymmetrical Catalyst core, and ERG reactive hybrid cover stock, this combination creates a really strong, yet continuous and smooth ball reaction that slaps the pins silly, a great starter ball for any high to medium high oil, and longer patterns.

My personal experience so far in a very short time that I have owned this ball has already produced an 800 series within the first 2 weeks of owning it, this was the ball I started with and contributed to this series, and of course another great Storm ball I wound up going to in the middle of the series helped to get to the finish line with success. There is no reason for this ball not to become a new favorite for any bowler, whether you have a high or lower rev. rate, this ball is a very useful piece to cut through those lengthy or medium to heavy oil patterns with ease and blend the lane out making things look so so easy. I highly recommend this ball to everyone, and wish everybody the best of luck in making those pins disappear to the back of the pit.

Michael Herring

Storm Staff Member

Southern Region