Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The benefits of professional help

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I heard a similar version of the story. I heard it was in Texas where WRW started bowling in house leagues and wasn't anything special…he was more known for horseshoes. But he worked as hard as anyone and just willed himself into eventual domination.

It doesn't matter. It's a story that is largely accepted as true…no matter where it was and when. The important thing is I will be following in his footsteps and someday…Mike and Rob will be arguing about ME!!! Hopefully they get it right given they have more intimate knowledge of my game and lack there of. I also look forward to Rob interviewing me for BTM.

I won't forget my friends…no matter how awesome I become…I promise!
    THAT'S the ATTITUDE!!!

think BIG, and big things will happen grasshopper!! It has worked for this old broken down Iron Worker!! Every time I step up to the lane I say: This is going to be another 300! Then after a first frame 10 pin leave and picking it up.

I say: Ok,,,, now I WILL SHOOT A 290,,,,, ect ect... POSITIVE THINKIG does make a HUGE difference, along with being gifted!! LOL

Let's face it, bowling is not like running the 100 yard dash!!! I know seniors in their 70's that stil roll 300s and great series!! When you become a Pro Bowler, its good to know that you will not forget Rob, Mike, Mud, and ICE!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-29-2014 at 11:01 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456