Roto Grip Outcry
Right Handed
Experience Advanced (I have bowled in a league and hold a PBA Card)
League Average 220
Ball Speed Medium 15-16mph
Style Cranker
PAP 5 over 1/4" up

PSA Layout - 4" x 4" x 2"
Balance Hole - yes

Surface Preparation - Out of Box (4000 Grit Abralon pad)

What I Was Looking For from this ball: Something a bit more aggressive on the backend than my Rumble but much more than my Uproar that I could depend on throwing when I wanted to play around the track area and not get too crazy with the shot.

What I Ended Up With in the Ball and Layout: One heck of a great ball! I was able to play left of where I play with my Rumble with a more dependable hard backend reaction.

I tested this ball on a fresh pattern at my local center where I am the manager and own my pro shop as well. I run a heavy oil pattern 40 ft with several units in the center and a gradual taper downward towards the outsides. At first I tried standing pretty far left and banking the ball off of the dry area on the outsides. I didnt like the reaction at all. Then I decided that I should not try and get more out of this ball than I expected and simply moved right and play around the track area. With confidence the Outcry came back with authority and hit amazing. Over the next several games I managed to stay right around the track area and make slight left hand moves and continued to have success. I did notice that when I stayed up the back of this ball rolled it more that the ball seemed to really make the pins fly.

Overall: What a great Ball! First night of league play I shot 300 with the Outcry. This ball has become the ball I go to when I want to stay around the track but want a little more reaction than average to increase my carry. The ball looks great and hits great! Highly recomend this ball for anyone from advanced to beginner. A great ball to start out with and go from there.

Sean Baker
Storm/Roto Grip Staff
Bowl Like A Pro Shop
1107 E. 8th Street
Metropolis IL 62960