Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Contest Oct 20, 2014 to Oct 26, 2014 - Brunswick Melee Cross

this ball looks nice

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Thats a truly depressing reason to want this ball.

I actually don't want it....but...I'd take it. I'd find some use for it. Probably not bowling related though. Maybe. Hard to say. Maybe as a cannonball. But I don't have a cannon. I'd have to join a civil war renactment website forum and hope they have a cannon giveaway. Or ask Iceman if he has one laying around (because he's old).
    I might be OLD in years, but who's your daddy Mr. Lion man!! How many pins did I beat you by in Sin City,,, over 100 I believe...
    Your so full of HOT AIR, I know a perfect place to put that bowling ball and launch it! LOL

Aslan is now working with the U.S. Navy sending Melee Cross bowling balls into our enemies hot spots! The savings to our government is HUGE!
    Thank you Aslan for doing your part in fighting Terror!! Your a true patriot!! When ask if it was painful to project the balls, his only reply was: " I wish I had more then one *** to give to my country!"
    A true hero, right here on bowlingboard.com!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-25-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 1

Let's keep this going and keep the winner here on the Boards that's really what it's about right?

Chats: 0

I would love another Brunswick Ball, especially the Melee Cross. Too bad there aren't more solid colored balls to choose from.

This would fit in my bag nicely.

everyone could use this in their bag, one of the smoothest rolling balls out there now

Chats: 0

Good luck to all board members!
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Ball looks good for short oil and for controlling any pattern. Would love the chance to throw another Brunswick ball!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123