I have the new Moxie for a few weeks, so ready to post a review. My specs are about 380-400 rpm, ball speed and rev rate match up well. The layout is 40X5 3/4"X40. Most lane conditions I bowl on are the THS, but also used it on a long house pattern with heavier volume. With this layout the ball cleared the front easy, revs up strong in the late midlane, and a strong motion in the backend. I hesitate to say angular, because of the ball is in OOB surface. The Moxie is earlier than the Dream, which makes it a good starting ball on the heavier condition. The Moxie is stronger than most symmetrical high end balls I've seen. This will make it good on heavier conditions for those who still need to see good continuation in the back part of the lane, unless it is too dry. Polish may help that.

The layout of the 2nd Moxie I drilled was 80X4 1/2"X70. This was a more aggressive layout with a much earlier reaction. The Moxie is a good ball for high speeds and/or lower rev rate. I would not be afraid to match it up against all strong symmetrical balls on the market today. Also, for an aggressive ball it still makes a strong move down lane, not angular but a strong and continuous.